020 8393 5511
Head Candi Hairdressers and Beauty Treatments in Ewell Village, Epsom, KT17 - Hair & Beauty Salon - Established in 1990
Dear Head Candi Family.
Firstly we would like to take this opportunity to hope that everyone is doing well and keeping safe.
We send out condolences to families who have lost their loved ones during these very difficult times.
Re Opening Head Candi
We are hoping for a reopening beginning of July.
Moving forward to reopen the salon we are following government guidelines with health and safety they have put in place for the salons.
Our main priority is to keeping staff and clients safety.
There are a few things we are implementing going forwards you will see these changes with your next appointment.
Few Things that we will be implementing.
1. You will be asked to wash your hands when you come into the salon. Before you leave help yourself to our alcohol hand gels.
2. All surfaces/ working areas and equipment sanitised before and after clients.
3. All staff will be wearing appropriate PPE at all times.
4. To avoid handling cash we now have a card machine.
5. We will do everything we can to continue using single use items to minimise any spread of infection.
6. Our time slots will be made longer to cater for one in one out situation. Also allows cleaning and prep ready for next client.
What We Need From You
1. Please arrive as punctual to your appointment as you can, preferably on time not early as the waiting area will not be used and you will have to wait outside.
If you are over 10-15mins late we may have to re book your appointment.
2. Please do no bring anybody with you to your appointment to comply with guidance and social distancing.
3. If you and your friend/ family member have a treatment back to back you will have to wait in the car or outside until your appointment is due.
4. If you or a member of your household has symptoms of covid-19 please Call to re-book your appointment!
5. When you come to your appointment you will also be provided with face masks, gloves. Gowns and hair towels will be disposable.
6. Magazines won’t be available in the salon.
Tea/coffee and water can still be provided but will be in plastic/ paper cups.
Appointments And Bookings.
We can only do one client at a time with 10-15min turn around to prep for the next client.
We will be contacting clients that previously had appointments before lockdown to re book you back in. Then we will be able to take on more bookings, please bare with us.
You will be able to make your appointments via phone/ email and social media.
You won’t be able to come into the salon to book your appointment.
There will be another update in a few days to let you know about our opening times and services we will be providing.
Happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have .
Lastly we want to say thank you for your support patience and co-operation during these times of lockdown.
We can’t wait to get back into the salon and see you all soon
Team Head Candi X