020 8393 5511
Head Candi Hairdressers and Beauty Treatments in Ewell Village, Epsom, KT17 - Hair & Beauty Salon - Established in 1990
- The client is required to arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment to fill out any necessary consultation cards.
- When having a relaxing treatment we may ask if the client could please switch off their mobile phones or switch to silent in order to keep a relaxing ambiance.
- Children under the age of 16 wishing to receive treatments will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- If jewellery is necessary to be removed for the treatment, the client must keep it with them at all times and it is the client’s responsibility to look after their belongings, which the salon will not be held responsible.
- There is a £10 long hair charge for Blowdrys, Cuts and Colours. £5 long hair charge for GHD curling.
- Hair up prices varies on amount of time spent (from £25).
- Please call the salon for extension consultation and prices.
- For colour changes or corrections please call the salon as the time & price varies. A stand test maybe be required.
- For colouring that goes on to the scalp (eg. tint) a skin test is required at least 24 hours prior to the service.
(Failure to a skin test would result in us not being able to carry out the colouring service).
- Please call 020 8393 5511 to book your appointment.
- You may also email us at email@example.com. Please note any email enquiries may take up to 48 hours to respond.
- The client must make sure they arrive on time for their appointment; otherwise the treatment time may be reduced.
A 24 hour cancellation notice is required. If you would like to rebook or cancel your appointment please call us on 020 8393 5511. We will not be able to accept an email or an online form submission as a means of cancelling an appointment. If a deposit has been taken, you need to cancel 48 hours prior to your appointment to recieve the deposit back. The management may charge a fee if an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours, therefore if you need to cancel or change your appointment please make sure you do so before this time.
- Deposits are taken for big appointments.
- If booking a course of treatments, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- We do not accept credit or debit cards. We only accept cash or cheques. An ATM can be found outside our salon.
Any loyalty cards provided by the salon are to be used by the client. Each client can receive one loyalty card at a time and cannot share their loyalty card with another client. When a client comes for their treatment, a member of staff will stamp the card at the end of the treatment after payment has been received. When the client completes their loyalty card, they are qualified for the offer stated on the loyalty card. Any offers must be used on the day of booking and must not be used in conjunction with any other offer going on at the salon at the time of booking. All loyalty cards are only valid for a year from the date of their first visit.
Mobile app loyalty scheme - All terms for the loyalty card scheme remains the same for the mobile app. The client must present their mobile device to a member of staff with the app open on the loyalty scheme page and the staff member will add a stamp onto the device. Once the client has reached their 6th visit, the staff member will wipe the stamps on the mobile device for the client to use again on their next visit.
Current Loyalty Card Offer:
- Visit us 5 times and receive £5 off your 6th visit.
Special Offers and Gift Voucher Policy
- Offers must be mentioned at time of booking.
- The management reserves the right to refuse any offers at any time.
- Gift Vouchers can only be purchased at the salon.
- All vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- No vouchers will be accepted after the date printed on the back of the voucher.
We value your opinion and your concern is our top priority. However we will not tolerate any abuse to our staff. Any abuse may result in prosecution and the matter taken further.
If you are concerned about anything, please contact Katie on 020 8393 5511.
Salon products purchased at the salon
If you have reacted to any of the products sold to you, please call Katie on 020 8393 5511 and inform her of the situation. We may request you to come to the salon for us to take a look and advise you on the steps to take to resolve the situation.
Unfortunatly, we have a no returns policy on our hair pieces or products for health and safety reasons. If there is a manufactuters fault with the hair pieces, it must be returned to us within a week of purchase.